Project Management Services
Innova Design provide project management services so that each component of the design brief is met and fitout operations run as smoothly as possible.
The efficient management of your medical, retail or office fitout is essential. It could end up saving you money on your construction budget, allowing you to allocate funds elsewhere. At Innova, our in-house design and project management department is spearheaded by experts who focus on results that stay on budget and within the set timeframe.
Innova Designs point of difference:
- No head contractors involved – we go straight to the contractors deleting the middle man and their margin translating the savings to your business
- We do small and big projects (from 100 sqm to 10000sqm) – our contractors give us the same rates for small or big projects and we transfer the savings to you
- Detailed reporting of progress on site – weekly reports and visits
- Full time on site project manager
- Budget controlling and reporting
- Weekly reporting for government projects (grants’ reporting, budget reconciliation, etc.)
- Authorities and Landlord Liaison
- Base Building works experience keeping everything under one contract
Work environments are always evolving. Whether it be an office space, medical centre or retail store, the capacity for these businesses to succeed is influenced by the current technology and equipment they have. Innova design helps customers upgrade their workplace to meet productive, modern standards.
We’re able to provide clients with refurbishment options that are cheap and satisfy their technical or practical office, medical or retail needs. Innova wants to provide a full location fitout; this means providing you with the equipment you need to operate your business properly.
Costing & Budget
One of the most important parts of project management is making sure that any fitout or service provided by Innova Design sticks to the budget. To achieve this we conduct an in-depth cost analysis to forecast expenses and determine how it affects the budget.
To enable you to make the best decisions on your fitout we:
- Provide floor layouts on your shortlisted properties with detailed costing
- Conduct a tender process with at least 3 contractors per category
- Provide costing with detailed breakdowns of each component of your fitout
- Manage fixed sum prices or open book scenarios
- Present an all inclusive budget with no variations at the end
During the project development we will present:
- Weekly reports with advance on site and deliverables for the week
- Photographs of progress on site and in joinery development off site
- Site meeting minutes between Innova and main contractors
- Site folder with OH&S reports and site establishment
- Budget control reports
- Invoicing based on progress on site with detailed breakdown per trade
Managing Different Fitout Types
Office Fitout Project Management
For an office fitout, the most important thing for the Innova team is to deliver results on time and within the budget. Our appointed project manager will see to it that this occurs, as well as guide the adherence of the entire development process. Innova manage every stage of the fitout process, governing any relocation, office strip, interior design, and refurbishment until the fitout is ready for handover.
Medical Fitout Project Management
In the healthcare industry, there many things to consider when it comes to providing a comprehensive fitout. Technical and health requirements are of particular importance. During the project management stage, Innova considers the specific medical needs of each specialist practitioner and makes sure each is catered for. Secure processes are also put into place to make certain that the medical fitout process is 100% safe.
Retail Design & Shopfitting Project Management
Project management during a retail fitout makes sure that store design stays intact and consistency of brand is accurately expressed. We see to it that efficient project management occurs from start to finish of the fitout process. This process includes getting approvals from relevant retail bodies and ensuring that the end result is engaging for customers.
Document compliance & logistics management
Innova design ensures that every fitout process is governed by the rules and regulations for fitouts carried out in Australia. We see to it that any commercial, medical or retail space moves ahead with the appropriate permits, certificates and authority assessments in place. Taking care of these essentials paves the way for a smooth fitout process and is one of the most important project management duties.
Market Analysis & Lease Negotiations
Innova works in your best interest. We provide an in-depth market analysis as well as research-driven insight which informs each project. This information helps during any lease negotiations concerning a relocation fitout. It’s also possible for Innova to attain lease incentives during acquisition negotiations.
Grant Applications & Finance
If you’re committed to starting your fitout process but funds are an issue, then there are still methods for securing your office fitout. There are Australian Government grants available to health services, but the application process can be arduous. Innova Design can assist you with the development of your proposal. Helping to consolidate your position as a successful applicant.
We believe that the best design concepts are functional, timeless, and highly efficient and reflect the character and brief of our clients.