As the fitout reaches the construction phase Innova Design makes sure that everything complies with the established project briefs. The correct management of the construction of your medical, office or retail fitout will not only guarantee massive savings on the construction budget but also on your own business management time.
As processes moves into the construction phase, Innova makes sure everything’s in order. We provide documentation packages that contain tender documents, project schedules, council and owner approvals, site inspections and more so that the customer can feel confident moving forward.
We then put the proposed interior design brief and construction brief into practice as we create the client’s new space. Innova’s meticulous preparation and creative approach to design results in outcomes that are within the budget, but also exciting and innovative.
Our point of difference:
- In house design and project management department – this means that the design will be always develop keeping in mind your budget and time constraints
- No head contractors involved – we go straight to the contractors deleting the middle man and their margin translating the savings to your business
- We do small and big projects (from 100 sqm to 10000sqm) – our contractors give us the same rates for small or big projects and we transfer the savings to you
- Detailed reporting of progress on site – weekly reports and visits
- Full time on site project manager
- Budget controlling and reporting
- Weekly reporting for government projects (grants’ reporting, budget reconciliation, etc)
- Authorities and Landlord liaison
- Base Building works experience keeping everything under one contract
We believe that the best design concepts are functional, timeless, and highly efficient and reflect the character and brief of our clients.